moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Jeremy H

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 04:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

I've made the following change: we now remember which 'home page' you were last on, whether that's the Feed page, the Groups page, or the Topics page, and we return to that page the next time you go to https://groups.io (or click on the logo). Also, I've fixed the column sorting issue with the Groups page.

But unfortunately not the - presumably related - issue of the 'Your Groups' link at the top of Topics and Hashtags views, which now seems to have rather random effects as to where you go: I suspect it is actually coded to take you to the remembered/default 'home page', rather than 'Your Groups' as it states.

Jeremy