moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 09:21 AM, HR Tech wrote:
Beauty is the harmony of function and form -  Alvar Aalto
Function influence but does not dictate form - Eero Saarinen
Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.- Frank Lloyd Wright
Form and function are a unity, two sides of one coin. In order to enhance function, appropriate form must exist or be created - Ida Rolf
Form Ever Follows Function - Louis Henry Sullivan
Agreed, especially the last.