moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 01:14 PM, Ken Schweizer wrote:

I would like to suggest that a message to the owners stating the change and date to be implemented before a major change is rolled out to all groups so that we can warn our members.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,

I would have thought so as well. In fact, when I knew it was coming out, I did let my group members know about it in advance. Turns out that was a bad idea. When it did show up along with the Group page redirected, they came after the messenger (me) with their arrows.

--
Gerald