moderated Re: Feed view now the default

 "the counter for mod action items" - meaning, for each group (not the grand total at the top)

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:45 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Another crucial addition: unless I'm missing something, the counter for mod action items is nowhere to be seen on the feed page. Why is this minimal info not there? I'm now seeing a whole bunch of detritus that I have zero interest in ("new chats") etc. but not the counter. This needs to be added in my strong opinion.