moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 12:23 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
Would a reasonable implementation be to have the Date column head drop down to let you choose first post or most recent post in each Topic, ascending or descending?
Shal, I'd say you're talking about the UI here (how it would look to the user), not the implementation. Sure, it could look like that. The actual implementation could possibly be done as I suggested before, by (internally) somehow(?) filtering out the messages starting with "Re:." Or some other method. I really don't care about implementation and was just making one suggestion.