moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Mark Irving

Making the feed view the default has broken the sort-column links in the (old default, now moved) Your Groups page. For example, if I click on the Latest Message column heading, to re-sort the list, instead I am jumped to the new default Feed page.

While I'm commenting, I also suggest the first click on Latest Message should sort newest-first, not oldest-first as it did until yesterday before inserting the Feed page affected it more drastically. It's almost always what I wanted, and there would then be no need for a second click to reverse the sort order.

 - Mark I.