moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 09:32 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Hmm, are we reversing roles here? No reason to be negative.I'm thinking long term, not just the next few days.

No, we're not reversing roles. LOL next few days vs. long-term. That's not going to happen until hell freezes over. And the rest of it probably won't happen in the next few days, either. :) I'm not being negative. Just extremely realistic. I would love to be wrong about this. In fact, maybe my predicting this will goad him into proving me wrong. That would be great!