moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 08:48 PM, HR Tech wrote:
It’s a feed. By definition it’s not static.
Obviously, that's understood. The problem is that it's forced on us as the landing page. I'm not sure how many of us want a dynamic "feed" (which doesn't even refresh itself - it's really neither here nor there, neither a feed nor a consistent list of groups, and I think fails as both) as a landing page, the page we see when logging in and expect to be easily able to find our groups from, the groups we use most often and are most interested in, and not necessarily see the groups that happen to be the most active (regardless of our interest in them) at the top, forcing a scroll downwards, and a different amount of scroll each time. Yes there's that "one click away," which I believe most people will be using most of the time. That or a bookmark. I think this is one of the biggest mistakes groups.io ever made.