moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 04:09 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I'm suggesting an account option "order feed by activity" or "order feed by alphabetical order."
I'd also propose a way to customize the feed page. I don't care about, nor do I want to be bothered with and have to scroll through, new files, new chats, new bla blas in every single group I'm a member of. Having to do this makes me want to quit a bunch of groups just to avoid the hassle. What about allowing an account to pick and choose which elements they want to see on their page?