moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

I agree. Things are past the stage where really major changes are palatable, especially if they’re unnecessary. Groups.io is more at the ‘if it ain’t broke don’t redesign the whole thing’ stage.

On Mar 25, 2019, at 3:36 PM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:23 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
My suggestion is to not change any more DEFAULTS that could reasonably be left alone
I would amend that to read My suggestion is to not change any more DEFAULTS unless absolutely essential or unavoidable.

Chris