moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 02:44 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I can live with the order.
No, I can't! I take it back. The real problem is that it keeps jumping around, based on activity. I care about having a consistent view from which I can easily access my groups based on habits. I don't want to have to hunt through a constantly changing ordered list for them! I don't really care one whit about seeing the group with the most recent activity at the top. Mark, I think you said this is now the default view. Is there some way an account can change it from the default, permanently? I am probably missing something.