moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 02:15 PM, Dave Sergeant wrote:
Might I suggest those groups where I have chosen 'special notices'
should be moved to the bottom of the listing.
That's one idea. OTOH, the groups where I'm special notice may be the ones I want to see first in the list, because I'm going to use the website to access them more than ones for which I get email. I think there really need to be some options here. I'd prefer seeing the ones where I'm a moderator/owner at the top.