moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Dave Sergeant

/groups works fine here (clicking on my groups from the feed).

Might I suggest those groups where I have chosen 'special notices'
should be moved to the bottom of the listing.

I suspect I will default to looking at /groups, when I visit it is to
do moderation and I want to go straight to a specific group. Messages
go to my email, I don't often need to view them via the web.

Thanks anyway.

Dave

On 25 Mar 2019 at 13:59, J_Catlady wrote:

I can't get to the /groups (the "groups.io is down" and cats pictures
come up).

The feed view looks great at first glance, but as implemented, it is
very inconvenient for me because it's ordered by latest activity rather
than by something else (e.g., groups I'm an owner or mod in, or my own
choice of ordering). I'm seeing groups I rarely participate in appear
higher up than ones I use all the time, just because those groups are
more active. I will not want to use it as is. Could the order of the
display be rethought, or could there be some options?  --

http://davesergeant.com