moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 1:59 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I can't get to the /groups (the "groups.io is down" and cats pictures come up).

Are you going to https://groups.io/groups ? I can't duplicate the problem.

The feed view looks great at first glance, but as implemented, it is very inconvenient for me because it's ordered by latest activity rather than by something else (e.g., groups I'm an owner or mod in, or my own choice of ordering). I'm seeing groups I rarely participate in appear higher up than ones I use all the time, just because those groups are more active. I will not want to use it as is. Could the order of the display be rethought, or could there be some options?

You can jump to any group quickly by using the Your Groups dropdown. The idea of a newsfeed is to show latest activity first. I'm not sure how to address your issue.