moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Mark,

I can't get to the /groups (the "groups.io is down" and cats pictures come up).

The feed view looks great at first glance, but as implemented, it is very inconvenient for me because it's ordered by latest activity rather than by something else (e.g., groups I'm an owner or mod in, or my own choice of ordering). I'm seeing groups I rarely participate in appear higher up than ones I use all the time, just because those groups are more active. I will not want to use it as is. Could the order of the display be rethought, or could there be some options?