moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:48 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Unless I have grossly misunderstood what is being requested
Yep, grossly misunderstood. :) This has nothing to do with wanting to see topics that are new *to me*. Perhaps my thread is mistitled. It probably should say "first posts of all topics."