moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:37 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Existence or nonexistence of features like these doesn't affect us one way or the other.
(continuation)...doesn't affect us in terms of implementation and maintenance and work for Mark. Of course the people who actively want the feature have a stake in the debate. But people who don't want it have no reason to object since it doesn't affect them.