moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:25 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
For myself, being "a contrarian" is a role I don't mind taking.
Gosh, I had no idea! ;)

You are absolutely correct that, in the end, it is up to one person only:  Mark.
It's always up to Mark. But with these kinds of features, I would argue that we are wasting his time by even debating the matter here. Because we have no stake in it. We have no "standing." Existence or nonexistence of features like these doesn't affect us one way or the other.

I don't mind being a contrarian either. :)