moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 01:14 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It does not make sense IMHO for people in beta to fight tooth and nail against a feature that neither they nor their group members never even have to be consciously aware of.
Nor I, and we've had this discussion.

For myself, being "a contrarian" is a role I don't mind taking.  Providing counterpoint isn't, in my opinion, arguing "tooth and nail" against anything.  Nor is repeating that educating one's own users about the mechanisms already available, sometimes not only on Groups.io but elsewhere as well, should be the first order of business rather than requesting "the next feature," that simply does the same thing in another way.

You are absolutely correct that, in the end, it is up to one person only:  Mark.