moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

Thanks for that explanation of what a computer can and can’t do. The term ‘recently’ refers to my subjective desire to assess what’s been happening in my group recently, as a rationale for the requested feature. It does not refer to the requested feature itself. The requested feature is the ability to produce a list of all first messages of all topics, in chrono order.

On Mar 25, 2019, at 9:40 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@dds.nl> wrote:

A computer can't handle the notion " recently" , but having an option to see all messages or just the starts of threads *after a specified date* seems very practical to me - like when you've been away on vacation or something.

groetjes, Ronaldo