moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

Duane, I think we've been through this, and everybody always advises me to make my browser remember it, bla bla. In this case, I seem to be one of those naive users. Groups.io seems to remember in some of my groups but not others, seemingly randomly, and I've just gotten used to it. I will gladly report this as a bug if someone can assure me that it is actually one and not a missing feature. Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:57 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 09:30 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
groups.io pushes it on me by refusing to remember my last view.
If that's the case, you should report the bug to support.  I have no trouble with it remember which view I last used.