moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:07 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 06:04 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Not topics that were recently created.
EDIT: It does not show only topics that were recently created, which is what I'm requesting. Topics view or collapse topics may show 20 or 100 topics with recent activity above one or two new ones, if the activity on those 20 or 100 occurred after creation of the two new ones.

We crossed posts here as I had a couple of short internet outages. Now that you've explained it, I do see that behavior. As you can probably tell, I hardly ever venture into Topics view.

--
Gerald