moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 02:39 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Sometimes I'd like to see all the new topics that were started recently, or during a certain time interval.
I'm already zero for one this morning in making suggestions for suggestions, but isn't what you are asking for the "Topics" view?

I suppose specific checkboxes for searching "First post" and Subject Line" only options could be useful. On the other hand, the "-" or NOT idea would be an excellent improvement in general, but I think the "Search" improvement project is already on Mark's list.

--
Gerald