moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 05:48 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
You currently can't search for a term that occurs in the first post of a topic.
That's very true, but I don't care much (or at all) about searching within the first posts of topics. I just care about finding them. However, my request, if implemented, would also make it easy to search within them.