moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

This could (I think) easily be implemented by excluding all posts starting with "Re" and the tool could be called "new topics only". Or something like that.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:07 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 06:04 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Not topics that were recently created.
EDIT: It does not show only topics that were recently created, which is what I'm requesting. Topics view or collapse topics may show 20 or 100 topics with recent activity above one or two new ones, if the activity on those 20 or 100 occurred after creation of the two new ones.