moderated Re: search suggestion - first posts of all new topics

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 05:37 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
What is wrong with the existing Tools > Collapse Topics?
That does not even resemble what I'm asking for. First, I'm not doing a search on any search term (although you could add that). Second, I want to see all *new* (as in *recent*) topics. Any current view of topics shows topics with the latest *activity*. Not topics that were recently created.