moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 05:24 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
I think this suggestion is a waste of time
What's so awful about helping people out? But forget helping people out. What if someone wants a copy of a message in their email so that they can forward it to someone else? In our group, that might be useful for people who want to forward a message to their veterinarian, for example. Our group members tend to be very internet savvy and people are using the website all the time. I don't think it would be coddling them to provide this feature. Not that I have anything against coddling in the first place. Call it good service, or good old user-friendliness.