moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Bob Bellizzi

Jim H,

We already have a considerable amount of collateral literature, in a couple of languages.  While this is helpful, it's never the entire answer.
We also have experts' videos professionally edited from our symposiums.

"I bet you're thinking about preparing a template response containing directions and then paste the message number to be used with those directions into it. "
WRONG, that's what the WIKI is for and we have a great one with short, informative, simple instructions.

We do everything we can to help these people in their journey through their genetic disease even if it means we need to be nice to them <g>.
You won't have much word of mouth or other good publicity by being a storm trooper.
That just doesn't work in our world.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®