moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Jim Higgins

Received from Bob Bellizzi at 3/24/2019 08:45 PM UTC:

We do teach them but first you have to reduce the stress and angst levels by providing useful information about the subject that was the reason they came to you in the first place.

But the stress levels can be reduced faster by just emailing them the information instead of sending them a message number along with directions about how to send an email request in a very specific format in order to get that info.

I bet you're thinking about preparing a template response containing directions and then paste the message number to be used with those directions into it. Why not just prepare templates with information on the disease. As many as there are variants of the disease, and send them as needed? Cut out that middle part involving "calling" the message that does nothing to reduce stress and angst.

Jim H