moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Bob Bellizzi

Sarah,
That would be a great way for a Charitable institution to operate.
"Hey you, it's my way or the highway! You have 3 days to learn how to use the system or we kick you out!"
We could even use some of that attitude on our donation thank you notes, or maybe imprint this on the envelopes
"hey, stupid, get with the program and give us more money"

Hopefully, Mark will lock this thread before it degenerates even further
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®