moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 11:31 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I think the issue is that the group's Messages may not be public.

If not then the link won't work - it will redirect the person to log in.
Shal, Brian gets that but thinks the person should be savvy enough to log in, or learn to. I'm on the fence but I think it's a good feature no matter which side of the fence you're on.