moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 10:43 AM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
it's sink or swim right off the bat
To further mix metaphors, it's different strokes for different folks. ;) Seriously, different groups have different cultures, stress levels (e.g., medically oriented groups probably have more), and internet chops. It's a balancing act.