moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Bob Bellizzi

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 09:24 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Most of the groups I am on here are not frequented by tech geeks and virtually all of them, save this one and the Group Managers Forum, are used by individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.   All of them are "sophisticated enough" to know how to click through on a link to read something and, if they are not, they need to become so.
So Brian, it's sink or swim right off the bat you throw them into the deep end and if they don't get it, their tough luck?

We are focused on helping the patient regain their functions rather than teaching them how to use the internet.  It may be inefficient but it's effective and has been for almost 2 decades.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®