moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 09:24 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
the only way I know of for anyone to have obtained same is to have looked up the content on the archive,
I wondered about that downthread, but I think they can get it from the digest or summary, and Bob mentioned a couple of other methods in response to the same question from me. I agree with you on the teaching, and I sometimes ask members to do things for themselves (e.g., create their own auto-signature) to force them to learn how to log on, etc. That said, I think this would be a useful feature even in groups where the members are not generally internet-impaired.