moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 12:45 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 07:52 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Why not just have the mentor send them the message / article in the first place?
Oh, also, that would be a good addition anyway, as suggested by Jeremy downthread (and I think by Shal and others in the past): the ability for a moderator to send a specific message to a specific member.

 You seem to be missing the subtlety of my comments. I am suggesting that this can already be done and does not require any new functionality.

--
Gerald