moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 07:52 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
A non-internet savvy user has to communicate with a mentor
All this stuff about the mentor is just a particular use-case. I think the feature would be handy in general, in other situations besides Bob's group. I'm sure Bob has it figured out how he would best use it in his group.