moderated Re: Allow Members to Be Able to Set Photos Sort Options #suggestion

Annick Phillips

Thanks so much, Mark! That seems to be a solution that could please everyone. It will be helpful to my groups to see the newest photo in each album first, but we liked the albums themselves sorted by title, so now we can have both just by choosing "sort by title" for our albums and they will stay that way. It is so refreshing to have the management of IO Groups actually responding to the needs and wants of the group owners, unlike Yahoo. You have reaffirmed that our decision to move our groups here was the right one. Annick