moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

Bare bones description w/o reasons:
Provide an additional email command, similar to those for changing email delivery,
to give email only members the ability to have a specific, by number, message emailed direct to them.

e.g. xyzgroup+call@groups.io (with a subject of )14587

would cause that numbered message to be transmitted to that member's email address.
--

I'm not sure I'm understanding the idea. Is this so a member can have a message re-sent to them by the system rather than having to go to the web page to read it?

Dano