moderated Re: Suggested Feature - Provide email "call" for a message by specifying the message number

While I don't understand the details of this request, I may have a similar request, namely: it would be very convenient to have a way to alert a certain group member to a specific a message, either by emailing it to them specifically, or emailing them a link to it, or some sort of notification. I am thinking more or less of an @ feature. This may have been requested in the past, and this may or may not be related to Bob's request.