moderated Re: Allow Members to Be Able to Set Photos Sort Options #suggestion

Annick Phillips

Like Janice, I had set up a protocol for my group albums such that they would sort in a certain way by title, using the number 1 before the name of the first group (and those albums starting with 1 then sorted alphabetically), 2 before the next group, etc.  Having an automatic sort by "most recent" now would totally screw up the effort that was made to make the albums show up in a certain order.  I, too, would much prefer to allow each group to choose their default sort for albums and photos, or even better to allow each member's sort selection to be a "sticky" selection. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.  Annick