From: "Yahoo Service Announcement" <yahoo@...>
Subject: Action Required: Log in to Yahoo Mail to continue receiving emails
Date: March 19, 2019 at 5:48:27 PM EDT

Yahoo
Dear Yahoo Mail User,

We noticed that you haven't logged in to Yahoo Mail in more than 12 months. If you would like to continue receiving email in this account, please visit mail.yahoo.comand log in within the next 5 days. If you do not log back in, this account will stop receiving email messages and the contents of your mailbox, including all email messages, settings, and folders will be permanently deleted.

For additional information, please visit the Yahoo Mail policy page athttps://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL&locale=en_ZZ&id=SLN2018&actp=productlink.

If you forgot your password or need help logging in, please visit this page athttps://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL&locale=en_ZZ&id=SLN2051&actp=productlink.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo Mail Team