moderated Re: Yahoo appears to be cleaning house

Michael Pavan

On Mar 19, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@...> wrote:

Received from Michael Pavan at 3/19/2019 08:14 PM UTC:

Yahoo is disabling email accounts that haven't been logged into within the past 12 months.
This has been their policy for many years, though I'm not sure they always kept up with actually doing it.

I'm 100% sure they haven't actually been doing it as I haven't logged into a couple of accounts in several years.
In the past I lost several of my extra (Yahoo) email addresses for not having logged in within 12 months, so it seems they are 'on and off' about that - another unreliable Yahoo 'feature'.