moderated Re: Date column in Pending Approval (Members) should be "Applied"

In fact,to be more accurate I’d call it Admitted.

On Mar 19, 2019, at 3:52 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I'm not sure what can be done about this, but the "Applied" column title makes no sense for members who were invited or direct-added. They never applied. So my feeling is now more strong that "Approved" is the more appropriate date to save and display in a restricted group.