moderated Re: Improving my workflow

dave w

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 03:04 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Which also means that #bug, #bugs, #defects, #question, #questions, #semibug, #semi-bugs, #tech-support, #tinybug and #weirdness are probably obsolete.
Mark you are feeling pressure we do not see.

Shal- all plurality is an offense! As is not using paragraphs! (Not you, others ;-) ).
We will be happy with your decisions. Practicality means try what ideas come forward. Nothing is perfect and 'team-based' compliance stuff (as alluded to above)  often drove me nuts.
Regards davew