moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 10:34 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
(IMHO) to be an effective owner or moderator requires spending some time and effort to find out all the nooks and crannies in Groups.io and how to get the best out of the service.
Dano has been here for years and, to my knowledge, has never failed to do that.

There is no implied criticism of anyone in that comment!)
Glad you clarified that.