moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

If that’s truly the case, then implementing finding all of “x or y’s posts” will make life slightly difficult for Mark. I don’t make the “its too hard to implement” argument if the feature would be useful. But I can’t imagine that finding more than one member’s posts at a time has any real use. At least, I have a hard time coming up with one.

On Mar 18, 2019, at 9:12 AM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

We know already that the search is dumb, just a word search.  Sure “or” works - it will find the instances that “or” was typed into a message.