moderated Re: Allow Members to Be Able to Set Photos Sort Options #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 08:13 PM, Dotty Bell wrote:
Ideally, for me, I would like the ability to set the default sort at the group level.  This would prevent me from having to assist my "less computer comfortable" members in setting their own default sort at their subscriber level.  But I remember when I previously suggested that option, Shal and perhaps others had objections to giving that control to the group owner.
I think there could be group default settings that could be changed by the members, similar to Max Attachment Size for subscriptions.  Possibly add a 'lock' capability to prevent changes on groups where members may not be as computer savvy?