moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 01:17 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I couldn't think of a good answer for what it should do if you checked multiple members rows.

The obvious answer is to search them all
Delayed reaction to this: does the search software groups.io is using have an "or" feature? Otherwise, how would this be implemented? Also: I can think of zero times I've wanted to find all the posts of more than one member at a time. But who knows; if this gets implemented, I may come up with one.