moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Dano,

I had hoped that clicking the check mark would offer me a 'View all
posts" as one of the Actions.
I'd be fine with that. I thought of suggesting it, but I couldn't think of a good answer for what it should do if you checked multiple members rows.

The obvious answer is to search them all (in keeping with what other Actions menu items do); but that may be confusing also. Or maybe it is a powerful new capability. I'm not sure.

This way it doesn't appear as anything different on the page and only
lists another option in that pull-down menu.
An advantage in my book, click-count notwithstanding. It leverages an existing UI element in a way that's reasonably clear and discoverable.

Shal