moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

As the one who initially asked this, I will explain that I came to this 'dead end' by first finding the member's email address in the Members list. That gave me a listing of the email address with no Display Name. That listing had a check box in front of it and a tab below marked "Actions". I had hoped that clicking the check mark would offer me a 'View all posts" as one of the Actions.

This way it doesn't appear as anything different on the page and only lists another option in that pull-down menu.

Dano